According to finances online, a customer holds the call for 90 secs before hanging up, wait for 36 secs until connected and spend 15 secs on phone menu settings. It gets inconvenient for the customers to wait for such a long time and disturbs the relationship with the brand. Thus, to build a relationship with customers and achieve more leads, businesses should use computer telephony integration.
What is Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)?
Computer telephony integration (CTI) is a software that is used by many companies to provide high-quality support to customers leading to a higher satisfaction rate. It integrates your phone system with your computer so that you can control all the functionalities of the phone using your computer.
VOIP vs PBX vs CTI?
Scalability & Flexibility
Benefits of CTI for small businesses?
1. Single click call handling
2. Call monitoring feature is available
3. Integration with other technologies
To enhance the productivity of the businesses, CTI integrates with other services like automatic number identification that provides customer information like name, number, and email. This information assists agents in being aware of the customer history with the business, which helps them to personalize the customer experience. Integration with voice conferencing services allows agents to directly add their supervisors to the same call instead of having to transfer the call. It saves a lot of time.
4. Cost-effective, scalable and flexible
5. Advanced call routing skills
How does CRM integrate with CTI? What are the Options?
The sales team of every business spent most of their time in attending customer queries and requests. However, many times, they struggle to gather information about their customers, which leads to longer response times and bad customer experience. According to Intelli-Cti, 75% of the customers are willing to purchase the products from the company that understands their needs and requirements better than they do.
CTI integration with CRM endows the sales team with a view of all the customer information on CRM while they are engaged in a call. It helps them to know about the customer’s previous purchases and assist them accordingly. Because of this, the sales team or agents do not hassle between different databases to find information about their lead hence saving their time and increasing their efficiency. For a business to enhance customer experience, there is a need to integrate CTI with a CRM. Let us explore some options.
Zoho CRM CTI Integration
CTI integration with Zoho CRM tracks the lifecycle of every customer, allowing a salesperson to know the customer background resulting in smoother customer interaction. Zoho CRM comes with some beneficial business features such as.
- Call notes – It allows a salesperson to write important points while talking to customers so that he doesn’t miss out on any important details.
- Automatic call logging – Through this feature, details of every conversation along with call duration, is logged in CRM. Also, a new record is created if the incoming call is from an unknown number.
- Single click calling – No need to dial a whole 10-digit number, just one click from CRM customer’s page is enough to make a call.
- Call Reports – It generates call reports using the logged call data, which enables the managers to assess the performance of every salesperson in the organization.
CTI integration with dynamics
CTI integration with MS dynamics focuses on making customers feel valued by knowing what they need and serving them accordingly. It allows a salesperson to provide efficient solutions to customers in less time based on their previous conversations. Some of the significant features of dynamics are:
- Inbound call handling – This feature provides all the information of the customer before even picking up the call. It displays a previous conversation history of the customer, which enables the salesperson to address the customer in a way that makes him feel valued.
- Outbound call handling – This feature facilitates the salesperson with the next prospect, so he doesn’t need to search for it. It allows several outcomes that can be performed at the end of the call, like sending an email, scheduling a callback, etc.
CTI Integration with Salesforce
CTI integration with Salesforce concentrates on creating more prospects. It helps in increasing the performance of the sales team. Some of the features of Salesforce are:
- Voicemail – This feature helps the sales team to create more prospects by sending a voice mail to the customer if he doesn’t answer calls the first time.
- Call-routing – It allows agents to transfer the call to respective departments without wasting the time of the customer.
- Tracking of KPI – Tracking of key performance indicators (KPI) like how many calls have been made and how many calls are converted to leads, etc. helps managers to assess the performance of each member of the sales team.
SuiteCRM CTI Integration
SuiteCRM is the open-source software with a 360-degree view, which means all the customer data, is stored in a single centralized repository. CTI integration with SuiteCRM has many features like:
- Cost-effective – As SuiteCRM is open source, so there is no cost of integrating it with CTI.
- Support SMS – It supports conversations with customers through SMS.
- Screen pop-up – In case of an inbound call, details of the customer is displayed on the screen of available SuiteCRM user.
Managing customer relationships is the key to business growth. To maintain a relationship with your customers, you need to value them and understand their needs. CTI integration with CRM helps you to achieve this goal. It enhances customer satisfaction by reducing the waiting time of the call and by allowing the salesperson to know the details of the customer before even picking up the call.
It leads to increased customer retention rates and also improves the efficiency of a salesperson. Computer telephony and CRM are the two technologies that, when combined, can lead your business to new heights.