Intelligent Virtual Assistance Integration with MS Dynamics CRM
- They wanted to integrate the Console App (TechSee Console Website) into MS Dynamics 365 CRM.
- The built solution needed to be publish on MS Dynamics Marketplace.
- Customers had to be given access to the TechSee Console App within MS Dynamics 365 CRM.
- TechSee had APIs for Console App that were awaiting integration with end users’ MS Dynamics 365 CRM.
- We built a Managed Package for the virtual assistance of TechSee’s clients’ end users.
- The solution had a configuration screen for Case or Work Order creation.
- The user needs to open the App in iFrame to start a session.
- All historical images, videos, and messages can be sourced from the TechSee server using Console App APIs.
- Provision to manage logs on session initiation.
Tools & Technologies
- Tool and Technologies: MS Dynamics 365, Console API Integration (TechSee APIs)
- Team Size: 2
- Implementation Model: Agile
- Engagement Model: Offshore
- Console App is available for everyone with access to MS Dynamics Marketplace.
- Smooth virtual assistance at the fingertips of end users with MS Dynamics 365.
- End users don’t have to switch between applications because the solution allows every customer support action to be carried out from one platform.
- The provision of client vetting right after Console App download which consequently requires approval from TechSee to begin usage.
- Helps businesses realise their customer support goals because of quick and uncomplicated virtual assistance leading to lasting customer relationships.
I am extremely satisfied with Advanz101 Jobs. They are a provider I would always recommend and look forward to working with again. Thank you.