Move to Salesforce with minimal disruptions
Salesforce Data Migration
Why Should You Migrate to Salesforce CRM?
Competent and Diversified Offerings
Salesforce has brought in innovation for the SaaS approach in the enterprise space. It brings down the cost for customers because of its common networking, hardware and software platform. The versatile SaaS offerings like Sales Cloud, Salesforce Chatter, and Service Cloud applications not only improve sales but also improve communication greatly for the benefit of the entire enterprise. Post Heroku’s acquisition, Salesforce started to provide Platform as a Service (PaaS) for its customers to facilitate support for various programming languages.
Salesforce1 - Mobile Customer Service Application
Salesforce1 was launched in 2013 to keep up with the increasing demand for mobile CRM applications to serve software vendors, developers, and customers with applications and third-party services such as Evernote, LinkedIn, and Dropbox. Instant and customised customer service, on-screen guided and live video support are some of the highlights which contribute to its popularity among active users for bespoke mobile applications. It is a mobile-first CRM in essence.
Better Activity Management
Salesforce has all the features to revolutionize your sales and marketing along with showcasing customer interactions and crucial information about clients in the most comprehensive format. It is a scalable and secure platform that is easy to customize and upgrade without breaking the process. It extends a business’ power to sell, service, and market with pre-integrated apps on the world’s largest business app marketplace, i.e. AppExchange.
Migrate Data From Major CRMs
ZOHO to Salesforce CRM Migration
- Salesforce has extensive third party support from AppExchange as opposed to ZOHO.
- Creating custom dashboards in Salesforce is far more flexible and easier.
- Easy integration with popular email service providers like Outlook and Gmail.
- Document management is far simpler.
Migrate Data from ZOHO to Salesforce
Zoho CRM Modules
Salesforce CRM Modules
- Calls (Tasks)
- Quote Line Items
MS Dynamics to Salesforce
We move your MSDYN 365 data to Salesforce whether it is on-premise or in the cloud. Our support and product personalization makes your CRM migration seamless.
Salesforce’s versatile functionality continues to be a major draw for businesses using various other CRM platforms. Couple with the Our assistance ensures a smooth transition from one CRM to another without any loss of revenue due to delayed business processes.
Modules are Supported for This Migration
- Price Lists
- Account Parents
SuiteCRM to Salesforce
Migrate data from other CRMs
Salesforce’s features like these are a primary pull for other CRM users:
- A variety of editions for different prices to suit every business scale.
- Rich integration possibilities with a multitude of 3rd party tools like PayPal, Plivo, Quickbooks, Outlook, Gmail, etc.
- Despite being present in the market for long, Salesforce still has a modern looking UI and is fairly easy to use.
- Another big plus is that Salesforce provides its users lucrative networking platforms in the form of customer communities, case management, ticket management, forums, FAQ, etc.
With effortless data migration we ensure zero data loss and downtime.
Migrate data from PipeDrive, Highrise, Insightly or Hubspot to Salesforce smoothly and securely with our Salesforce expertise. Our other CRM to Salesforce CRM migration services help enterprises with:
- Data Filtering
- Correlating the value of drop-downs
- Preserving the relations between the records
- Mapping users and creating new ones automatically
- Managing other business process specific requirements
- Migration of custom fields automatically and other modules as well