Maximize Impact with Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud
Salesforce for nonprofits empowers staffs of different organizations working in this sector to automate and deliver powerful programs effectively. It allows nonprofits to raise funds and grow revenue with data intelligence and insights. Program managers at nonprofits can get to know their targeted audience or community better with real-time data.
Salesforce nonprofit cloud with the Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) elevates CRM solution for nonprofits and reimagines it to fit the aims of the organization. NPSP is a high-performing industry standard-data model with objects and capabilities to help manage a nonprofit’s income streams, inbound grants, and programs in one place.
Functionalities to Scale your Impact
- Marketing and Engagement
- Program Management
- Helps build donor-centric experiences with relationship-based and digital-first fundraising
- Simplifies developing dynamic nonprofit data solutions
- Aids in engaging lifelong supporters by increasing awareness along with building and maintaining long-term relationships
- Manage outreach and other kind of programs effectively and there are tools available to measure the program impact
- It helps accelerate grantmaking so that nonprofits can ensure that communities receive the needed investments to build resilience in a dynamic environment
As a Salesforce registered partner our CRM solutions for nonprofits feature the following services under the Salesforce nonprofit cloud
- Nonprofit Cloud Implementation
- Nonprofit Cloud Consulting
- Nonprofit Cloud Migration
- Nonprofit Cloud Integration
- Nonprofit Cloud Customization
- Nonprofit Cloud Support & Maintenance
Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud 101
How does the Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud bring about efficiency for nonprofits?
It facilitates automation of workflows and optimizes communication for NGOs that leads to an increase in efficiency.
What are the major benefits of Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud?
It gives a unified view of data across fundraising, engagement, and programs; helps organize relationship management on a single platform; real-time reports and dashboards accelerate the decision-making process.
What does the marketing feature of the Nonprofit Success Pack include?
The marketing feature is responsible for driving engagement with personalized content which involves using the nonprofit’s or the NGO’s own data in NPSP to create segmented communications and personalized content in Marketing Cloud. There are pre-built templates inside of Marketing Cloud for nonprofits to send personalized emails from in a streamlined and trackable mode.